Precast magnet – a revolution in the construction market.
The construction market as a percentage takes an insignificant part in the field of application of neodymium magnets. Precast magnet – what is it, type and characteristics, scope and rules of operation.
Precast magnet: the history of creation.
Innovation is the most profitable solution in the global economy. Suppliers in the construction market are aware of the demand for the use of magnets. Especially for the production of precast concrete. They needed a cost-effective and efficient formwork solution. Previously, we worked with ordinary magnets in fastening formwork, practice has shown that the solution is not profitable. First, a large mechanical load of the hammer is required, respectively, the surface of the magnet has been damaged, and the adhesion has decreased. Secondly, expensive formwork trunks were damaged. To facilitate the work with the formwork, a composite formwork magnet was produced.
Precast magnet is a building product made from neodymium magnets and steel plates with a clear magnetic circuit. In their production uses rare earth materials that provide high tensile strength. The magnetic circuit provides high power attractive force for all iron billets. There is anti-corrosion material.
Type and characteristics.
Precast magnet has a second name – a magnet on the buttons. The main advantage – guarantees the speed of work, increases the efficiency during installation and destruction of the formwork.
Appearance: steel box with a large button, when pressed, activates magnetic force. The magnet tightly attaches the formwork to the steel shaft. On top of the box, most often there are two thread holes. When equipped with different adapters, the functionality expands.
1. It is possible to use both with wooden and steel formwork.
2. Ease of use.
3. Long service life.
4. The range of adhesion from 450 kg to 3 100 kg.
5. The possibility of diverse applications.
6. The maximum temperature for high-quality work is not higher than 80 degrees.
7. Keeps the integrity and cleanliness of the shuttering shafts, no need to use bolts or welding.
8. Possibility of individual order.
Prefabricated shuttering magnet, whose technical indicators depend not only on the parameters, but also on the fastening force (indicator in kg): 450, 650, 900, 1350, 1500, 1800, 2100, 2500, 3100.
External dimensions are from 170 * 60 * 40 to 320 * 270 * 60 mm.
Scope and rules of operation.
Widely used in the manufacture of walls from previously strained concrete panels. Allows to make any concrete systems up to 60 cm high.
1. The adhesion force can be reduced when a lot of iron dust gets into the gap of the inside of the magnet.
2. Rust appears when the magnet is exposed to air for a long time, as well as reducing adhesion.
3. During assembly, the core magnets are secured with glue and screw. The work may shift, as a consequence of the violation of magnetic circuits and reduced grip. Extremely negative consequences in the form of detaching from the assembly.
4. Precast magnet and negligence of workers leads to its failure.
Observing all the rules for using the prefab precast magnet will be able to hold the profiles even with strong vibrations.
Shuttering-magnets.org manufactures and sells all types of precast magnet.