Equipment for the production of precast concrete slabs from TDM Engineering
To manufacture hollow core precast concrete slabs, factories create a whole technological line that includes several specialized machines, each of which performs its own function.
TDM Engineering offers innovative high-performance equipment for this purpose. What equipment will you need for the production of precast concrete slabs?
Extruder for the production of reinforced concrete slabs
The TDM extruder is the main machine in the production process that directly lays the slab from the concrete mixture. TDM Engineering offers first-class machines that have no analogues in the market. Their advantages include:
- Soft and dynamic drive;
- Easy maintenance (cleaning, lubrication, adjustment);
- A more advanced system for compacting concrete;
- New patented screws design;
- The ability to adjust the speed of each screw separately;
- Easy adjustment and startup;
- Easy access to key components for maintenance and adjustment.
TDM Engineering’s extruder can produce slabs with a cross-section height ranging from 6 to 60 cm on production beds with a width of 100 or 240 cm. It is also possible to manufacture a machine for operation on a 150 cm-wide track. The filling height is easily adjustable for pouring onto an insulating layer and for producing slabs with different levels of fire resistance.
TDM Engineering’s model line includes extruders of three series: S, L, and N.
Automatic sawing machines for cutting slabs
TDM offers an innovative cutting tool for cutting slabs, which significantly surpasses analogues in performance characteristics.
The manufacturer offers several series of automatic saws:
- UL – for longitudinal cutting on fresh concrete;
- L – for cross-cutting. The allowable height of the disk is up to 90 cm, and the slabs – up to 32 cm.
- LP – for cross-cutting.The allowable height of the disk is up to 130 cm, and the slabs – up to 60 cm.
The following models can make cuts at any angle.
- N – semi-automatic saw. The allowable height of the disk is 130 cm, and the slabs – up to 60 cm.
- S – automatic saw. The allowable height of the disk is 130 cm, and the slabs – up to 60 cm.
- SU – automatic saw. The allowable height of the disk is up to 130 cm, and the slabs – up to 60 cm.
Concrete distribution system
These concrete distribution system are designed to transport concrete mix from the concrete mixing plant to the place of formation.
The system consists of several components: rail tracks, a self-propelled concrete mixer, a control unit, and, if necessary, an intermediate container.
Using this system is advantageous for multiple reasons:
- The production process is accelerated several times over.
- The material is delivered in the exact predetermined volume.
- Operating expenses for the production process are reduced.
TDM Engineering’s systems have significant advantages over similar products from other manufacturers: the mixer can navigate turns, inclines and declines, moves faster than competitors and has an automatic mode.
Production beds are necessary as a place for producing slab. The manufacturer TDM offers beds with cassette structures made of high-quality structural steel.
You can buy a bed with a width of 120 cm, 150 cm, or 240 cm. All beds are equipped with a heating system, which ensures that the concrete sets quickly and evenly.
You can purchase a complete technological production from TDM Engineering or order individual machine.